Eric B HHR Build V.2 New Cannons added!!!

Well got her in the mail last night and took down the headliner today and got it put in, taking the headliner down was well a royal pain in the ass since it was my first time ever takin on down but I did it. The product from SS that I recieved looked beautiful when I recieved it :) Heres the pics..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

After thoughts of the product, well simply put Im amazed by what it did for me, worked excellent!!! I noticed a big difference right away! Thank you very much Ant for this give away!! you will always have my business when it comes to sound deadner!!!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

nice job man. i put some dynamat xtreme on my roof last week, so i know how much of a bitch it is.

other than it sounding deeper and clearer, do you think you gained any DBs from it?

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

• 1 month later...

hhmmm....

Posted Image

naaa....

Posted Image

that was yesterday with old ports.. oh did i say old ports? :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Moves alot more ait than the old ports I did just do a hairtrick tonight that was pretty sick but it was too dark to record.. soon ill get a good one :)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

cant wait to see some vids of the new setup

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Archived