Sonic Electronix

well the female connector does fit the terminal on the left (the bigger one) but the terminal on the right doesnt fit the female connectors and there's no way for it to fit the male connector. so maybe there's a smaller female connector out there? or ill just solder bare wire to it.
so the smallest female connector is still too big? You can't use some needle nose pliers to make the connector fit tighter onto the male side? I don't understand why it won't and can't fit. Can you take pics to help show why?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

yea imma have to look for a smaller female connector. or just use pliers like you said. ill work it out it aint no biggie

1999 Altima 5spd

HU: Alpine CDA-9887

Frnts: CDT audio 6.5 Components

Rears: Alpine Type R 6.5 Components

Speaker Amp: DAT HR4125

Subs: 2 AQ HDC3 15's coming soon

Sub Amps:(2)US MD2D

Wiring: Stinger

8_RedDevillogo.pngalpine_logo.jpg

yea imma have to look for a smaller female connector. or just use pliers like you said. ill work it out it aint no biggie

I would just solder them :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

just use pliers to squeeze them together, just a bit....i do it all the time, but there are connecters for that size. your local stereo shop carrys them, or radio shack, like that other guy said has them.