1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

thanks, soon i will be getting an iraggi alt, so i will have the proper voltage to play it for a while.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

like the truck bro, i want to do a blow through so bad, i will just feel bad if i cut into it, so im not, just stick with 2 shallow mount subs, and btw you ever got your truck metered yet?

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

thanks for the comments guys. and no i was hoping to get it metered at the show i recently went to, but they weren't able to get the meter. if i can get enough money before SBN i will drive the truck to daytona, and im sure there will be a meter there i could get on.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ok got a couple more videos from dwn tym car show

actual hairtrick

Gettin dwn with 3000rms lol!!! think your gonna be louder then what Andys about to do to mine son lol!!!

This thing definitely gets down for 135 hahahaha!!! Andys really needs to get that t.l.!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

lol yea once i get the alts and have proper voltage we can really test it out. and yea he does need to get that TL and quick

teamxa2-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived