1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

You gotta do a burn out :D

lol once its all broken in, for sure. i just cant wait to hear it start lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

lol once its all broken in, for sure. i just cant wait to hear it start lol

Sounds like a plan and what bike is that in your avatar?

I'm more than likely getting a eastern around the beginning of next year.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Sounds like a plan and what bike is that in your avatar?

I'm more than likely getting a eastern around the beginning of next year.

that sme on my bike. its a take Babylon frame, profile hubs and cranks, primo rims, Sunday bars and forks. fly stem etc. there is a pic of it in my build log. closer to the end

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

that sme on my bike. its a take Babylon frame, profile hubs and cranks, primo rims, Sunday bars and forks. fly stem etc. there is a pic of it in my build log. closer to the end

Profile hubs and crank! Damnnnnnn That get's expensive!

EDIT: How much does it weigh?

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Profile hubs and crank! Damnnnnnn That get's expensive!

EDIT: How much does it weigh?

yea some local sponsorship helps a little lol. about 21 pounds. its strong though, im 6'1 210 and it holds me just fine.and a pic of it is on page 9

teamxa2-1.jpg

That is pretty impressive!

thanks. theres a contest coming uo on the 21'st so ive been training for that and working on my truck a lot.

teamxa2-1.jpg

ok the truck is running, but my water neck is warped so it doesn't sit on the manifold right and leaks. but the new one will be here on Thursday, so no worries. im just glad its running.

0810101729-01.jpg

0810101729-00.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

Nice build you have here, just read through all 11 pages. This makes me miss my dads old 79 ford bronco :(. Maybe we can get a clip of it all running to here what it sounds like, then the system :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Nice build you have here, just read through all 11 pages. This makes me miss my dads old 79 ford bronco :(. Maybe we can get a clip of it all running to here what it sounds like, then the system :D

yea for sure. there is a local car show tomorrow ill get plenty of vids :drinks:

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived