heres a tat i got a while back, still not done

i've been to lazy to go back to get it finished, but i've scheduled the appointment for next month anyways i either get a "wow i love it" or a "wow you got a dead baby on your arm"

baby isn't done yet

DSC00513.jpg

DSC005112.jpg

note: it's sunday, and i don't have to be anywhere, so i'm not shaving my face today..

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

i basicly wanted something brutal, with a lot of biomechanical influence, and a lot of influence by H.R Giger

it's about half done, still have to do the back of the arm, it will all make sense when it's done

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

heres some more pics

he asked if i wanted a stencil, or just draw it on with a sharpie... i was like draw it up

DSC00457.jpg

outline done

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

took like 5.5 hours i think

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

haha, i bet that hurt like a son of a bitch

but looks cool as hell, what is it susposto be?

and just wondering but how much does a tat like that cost?

i wanna get one with my sons name on it with some kinda mechanical lookin ish, like gears n what knot some some kinda tribal shit, but urs look cool as hell man, u gunna keep it black or put color with it?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

it's gunna stay black, i'm not big on color, i might get a color tat at a later time, but it would cost between 400-800 depending on shop, and how much detail you want took like 5 hours, didn't hurt much

it's basicly a fetus in a cylinder surrounded by organic biomechanical shit and other shapes and just brutal shit the artist drew up

whats up with the dead baby.

lol. nah for real it looks pretty tight man.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...