newls1 Posted July 22, 2009 Author Report Posted July 22, 2009 MD3D still here 350 shipped takes it home Will Not go any lower. I would rather keep it. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted July 23, 2009 Author Report Posted July 23, 2009 come on fellow SMD'ers. Crazy good amp for CHEAP I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Posted July 27, 2009 Still here people....... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Rogers Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 any more pics of the amp? does it have a birth sheet? bass knob? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
newls1 Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Posted July 27, 2009 any more pics of the amp? does it have a birth sheet? bass knob? USAmps dont have "birth sheets" Your mind is thinking of RF amps. Yes, of course it comes with a bass knob. What other pics would you want? If there were any blemishes I would have taken a picture of them, but there isn't! Like I said in my first post, the only thing that this amp has is finger prints on the end sides, as that chrome finish they buff on DOESNT LIKE FINGER MARKS! But who cares about finger prints. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Rogers Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 pm comming your way... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
newls1 Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Posted July 27, 2009 PM sent, and extra pics as-well. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
dd9515mmatsjugg Posted July 28, 2009 Report Posted July 28, 2009 do you ship to canada??? MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio 97 Z71 sierra 8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system 2000 malibu 1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress My YouTube 100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there [topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]
newls1 Posted July 28, 2009 Author Report Posted July 28, 2009 do you ship to canada??? If you want to pay ALL COSTS, and understand that shipping from USA to CANADA does take some time, I guess I can do that. Give me an address, and I'll PM you a quote. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted July 29, 2009 Author Report Posted July 29, 2009 Help a brotha out here, buy this amp.......Someone must need a damn fine amp!!! 350 shipped I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.