This guy is a trip, he is totally opposite of anything I ever believed in, yet I would say a strong 50% of what he says blows my mind as in, Wow, he is 100% right.

I think the only reason it is hard to agree with this guy, is how he words things

In his talk shows, he will call democrats leftists, something I never heard of before, in fact everything is a " 'ists" Obama is a Messiah, he words things from a religious stand point which I dont even think he is at all.

He is banned from Britain because his talk show is so hard core, he is considered an extremist

He has actually gotten me to think a lot about the world of politics, and to see what is really going on in the world

Yet he is such a dick about it?!!!

I don't know what to think about this guy, 50% of me says he is the shit, the other 50% makes me think this guy is a wacko

what do you guys think who do listen to him, or have?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

He words things this way to get you to keep listening. Just like TV viewers, the more listeners he has, the more money he can make. He is very intelligent and very well educated (I believe he is a doctor of something) and I would say I agree with 50% or more of what he says. Leftist is a term usually used towards extreme liberals, which talk radio is associates with democrats. Most of talk radio refers to dems as "lefties".

To decide if he is right or a wacko, just keep listening for awhile and then decide how much you really agree.

I've listend to this guy for the past 4-5yrs off and on and at first he drew me in because I was listening to what he was saying and he seemed to be making some very valid points, but then I grew old of his schtick, he's just too over the top at times. That's not to say that he doesn't have very valid and relevant things to say, it's just that he's so extreme with it that it's hard to take him serious. I still tune in from time to time but he's just so hardcore that it's hard for me to stay interested.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Since my job has to do with a lot of driving, I usually get to listen to his daily show from the full 3pm-6pm time frame, and have been when I'am in the work truck at those times for the last 3 or so weeks

His frusteration on the radio does get me to listen lol

I have been just listening these past few weeks as amusement, but I would say in the last week or so, seeing what he says, and seeing whats on CNN, or any other news channel, and seeing how about 75% of the news media at this time agrees with everything he says, its starting to get me thinking now

And yeah, he has a Doctorate in medicine I believe it was, and other university education

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I've listend to this guy for the past 4-5yrs off and on and at first he drew me in because I was listening to what he was saying and he seemed to be making some very valid points, but then I grew old of his schtick, he's just too over the top at times. That's not to say that he doesn't have very valid and relevant things to say, it's just that he's so extreme with it that it's hard to take him serious. I still tune in from time to time but he's just so hardcore that it's hard for me to stay interested.

lol.. yeah I do need to turn it at least once every show

but after about 20mins, I catch myself turning it back again

sundown.jpg

I used to listen to him before I got sirius radio. I go hot and cold with him too. I have to be in the right mood to listen to him. The thing I love and hate is how he will take callers, and then shut them down. :) He will ask them a question, they will try to answer it and he will crush them before they have a chance to speak. Then he hangs up on them. It is great and crappy at the same time. And other times you want him to talk politics and he will go on a half hour rant on provolone cheese or on calzones or something. I still like him though- and at the end of the day, it is his show to do what he wants. Besides, anyone who can talk so mean a game as to get BANNED from England is doing something right. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.