Jump to content

Pics Of A House Being Built!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow, the house looks amazing, really coming together. your lucky, my girlfriend and I are ahving trouble find ing a place to rent let along build a house this awesome. :)

scorpio1lf5.jpg
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I didn't get the house and I'm so glad. That would have been a financial death trap. This is the house we are getting. We are scheduled to close on Friday.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mr.clewis/Brya...key=Ipd4LkRHj34

Ok...trying to follow this...So the pictures of the house being built I've been looking at are NOT the house your buying? B)

Posted

Ok...trying to follow this...So the pictures of the house being built I've been looking at are NOT the house your buying? B)

That is correct. It's a long story, but even if we got approved, we would not have been able to buy food.
Posted

I didn't get the house and I'm so glad. That would have been a financial death trap. This is the house we are getting. We are scheduled to close on Friday.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mr.clewis/Brya...key=Ipd4LkRHj34

shit son! oh well i guess it was cool watching someones house get built... even though we dont know them. lol

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

shit son! oh well i guess it was cool watching someones house get built... even though we dont know them. lol

It's all good. I'm finally getting a side load garage.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4006 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...