Jump to content

Pics Of A House Being Built!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just wanted to share the construction of my 3rd home. It's going to be:

2,800 - 2,950 sq ft.

4 br 2 1/2 bath

I will have a 16' x 12' workshop underneath the house

2 car garage.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted

VERY NICE MANG!! U gonna have your hvac in the shop area or garage???

reason I ask is mine is a garage shop area and my hvac unit is located down there (basement garage) and I play hell trying to keep dust etc clear of that area.....need to build an enclosure around it....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

VERY NICE MANG!! U gonna have your hvac in the shop area or garage???

reason I ask is mine is a garage shop area and my hvac unit is located down there (basement garage) and I play hell trying to keep dust etc clear of that area.....need to build an enclosure around it....

Thanks! At this point, it's either going in the garage or the attic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...