sierra mist Posted June 5, 2007 Author Report Posted June 5, 2007 Sorry for not labeling them. I just want to get them up.
j_black10 Posted June 5, 2007 Report Posted June 5, 2007 Nice, Very Nice!!!! AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
sierra mist Posted June 5, 2007 Author Report Posted June 5, 2007 Nice, Very Nice!!!!I don't want to wait until the end of July to start my audio project but I might have to.
Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN Posted June 5, 2007 Report Posted June 5, 2007 Wow, that is going to beautiful!!!! I bet you will love having all the space! My hubby Roscoe1129 better get on the ball, I want one just like that!!!
sierra mist Posted June 5, 2007 Author Report Posted June 5, 2007 Wow, that is going to beautiful!!!! I bet you will love having all the space! My hubby Roscoe1129 better get on the ball, I want one just like that!!! The main highlight is going to be my workshop. I can't wait to have an area to really be able to enjoy my hobby. Plus, we will actually be able to park both vehicles in the garage.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.