got it installed yesturday, badass unit!!!

only thing is my 'internal temperature of the car' reading is stuck at 100 degrees farenheit or whatever, is there a way to reset this? just simply says 100 all the time

and my shock sensor is set to weak, i can not get it to go off by jumping on the car... how can i make it more sensitive?

thanks guys

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

got it installed yesturday, badass unit!!!

only thing is my 'internal temperature of the car' reading is stuck at 100 degrees farenheit or whatever, is there a way to reset this? just simply says 100 all the time

and my shock sensor is set to weak, i can not get it to go off by jumping on the car... how can i make it more sensitive?

thanks guys

to increase or decrease the sensitivity for the alarm. who ever installed should of put in a small console that will control ur system usually it is black. there shoud be a knob or something to that effect that you can adjust the alarm. if you cant find the module try trace your L.E.D. back to the console. should work

• 4 weeks later...

acutally on the 5901 your shock sensor is adjustable through your remote.. hold the F button it'll beep once.. keep holding it till it beeps one long beep.. than scrol through with the aux button till u see sensor adjust.. press F again.. till it beeps.. than increase it or decrease it with the AUX and Remote start button.

as for the temperature.. i have noticed the temp being off in these brains im not sure why.. the thermometer is inside the brain.

• 2 weeks later...

acutally on the 5901 your shock sensor is adjustable through your remote.. hold the F button it'll beep once.. keep holding it till it beeps one long beep.. than scrol through with the aux button till u see sensor adjust.. press F again.. till it beeps.. than increase it or decrease it with the AUX and Remote start button.

as for the temperature.. i have noticed the temp being off in these brains im not sure why.. the thermometer is inside the brain.

If they did not put the shock sensor in a good place it wont go off very well. I had to put mine in a few dif places. It is now under the dash on a thin piece of metal so it vibrates easy. If it is on a firm location it wont shock very good.

2001 Tahoe

Alpine IVA-W505

2 OPTIMA's RED/YELLOW

DUAL ALTs 140/220

(2) HIFONICS BXI1280D

(1) HIFONICS ZXI6408

(4) ALPINE SPR-13S 5.25

(4) ALPINE SPR-17S 6.5

(2) KICKER 15L7 at 1 ohm 4.5 CUBIC@38HZ

• 3 weeks later...

you can hook it to a bitwriter (saves lives)...... it can adjust all the programable settings right there.... including sensor sensitivity...........

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Archived