i love water sports, but unfortunately i can only tube and knee board...i know u guys think that tubing is easy but im the only one in the family that cant be flipped by my crazy ass uncle. mostly because i hang off the back of the tube to keep from being top heavy. But anyways, i love knee boarding but damn it really does a number on my knees and ankles.

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i love water sports, but unfortunately i can only tube and knee board...i know u guys think that tubing is easy but im the only one in the family that cant be flipped by my crazy ass uncle. mostly because i hang off the back of the tube to keep from being top heavy. But anyways, i love knee boarding but damn it really does a number on my knees and ankles.

Yeah same think with me about the tubing i have never been thrown off a tube. But that thing is i don't have a boat so i have to go with my friends dad i cant wait tell i can afford a boat.

just got home from a long day on the water... i love the sacramento river, fine women everywhere and when you ride by they all take their tops off! :shok:

when the squirls bail in front of them they all point at them and start laughing! :rofl:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=