Second Skin Audio

anyone wanna help me design a box 4 6 subs

i have 2 fosgate p1 15s and 4 fogate p1 12s. i wanna put em in a t line box. i think i might tune it to about 40 hz. i have a slight understanding of the t line enclosure design. i think that i have about 580 cu in of cone area. i just dont know how long of a port to put on it and what the total box size will be. i think i have about 20 cubic ft of space without modifying which i really dont wanna do.

You wont be able to mix and match sub sizes, either go with 2 15s or 4 12s, 4 12s is more cone area so I would do that.

And I have no Idea what you would have to do to make a t-line for more than one sub, but Im sure somebody on here should be able to help.

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

ok. i was thinkin the t line could maybe go with the 15s then i can do sumtin with the 12s.or the other way around. if i dont use them in my car ill put em in my room. haha. the main reason i wanna have all 6 is cause i dont think that 2 15s or 4 12s can do a hairtick.

Edited by kenton

Ok I see one problem with this, a T-Line for 4 12's or 2 15's is gonna be absolutely HUGE!

But I think foreverbump is the t-line guy on the forum

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Ok I see one problem with this, a T-Line for 4 12's or 2 15's is gonna be absolutely HUGE!

But I think foreverbump is the t-line guy on the forum

i think i might go with the 12s because i think that having more subs movin would look pretty sweet. but im gonna make 2 t line boxes that ll fit into my jeep. ill make one 4 the 15s and 1 4 the 12s i put watever is louder in. but im gonna need help with the box design. i understand the port stuff but wat is the rest of the box gonna b. how many cubes do i leave 4 the woofer that isnt the port?

none, a t=line is all port. Otherwise youll just have a big ass ported box. A tline for 4 12s or 2 15s will be huge. The one i designed for my 2 12s was gigantic, so im just gunna go with a single 18.

newtlineforclarions.jpg

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.