Second Skin Audio

Little help please

Man idk what to tell ya. Avoid that song? I got a few songs i used to avoid when i had my subs in a different box. Built a new box, dont have to avoid them anymore. I cant get the vid to go past like 10 sec for some reason, so i cant tell. How low is the note youre having issues with? Is it in any other songs you listen to?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

ya i think i will just have to avoid that song :aggressive:

just played a sine sweep 10-40hz at same volume and settings as normal and picked up everything just fine and didn't cut out so ya i'm more then stumped, maybe one day i'll figure out why till then just going to have to avoid that song like said above, oh well can't win them all

That is weird man. subs didnt stall at all in the sine sweep? I was going to say maybe try a different box but I dont know now

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)