Second Skin Audio

Little help please

ok well good news is i finaly found a song where i get my jeep to flex a little bit :yahoo: and blow little air out the drives window :hairtrick:

bad nice is something is messing up when it hits the real lows in the song, h/u volume is 24 out of 36 so shouldn't be clipping there, amp gain is at half, low pass is half out of 40-200hz, sub sonic is at 1/4 out of 20-50hz. amp is not getting warm or going into protect, subs not blown checked all the coils, and even a funny smell, but when i hit the lows in the song is sounds and looks like the amp shuts off for a sec, well i played the song watch the subs and the amp, power light stays on no protect light. and both batteries have full charge......

oh and i checked all the wires to make sure nothing was loose and shungged them up just to be sure....

i shouldn't be clipping at all have all setting low and sound nice, and sounds fine on everything else but the lows in this song i don't know, i will check now see if the song is clipping but i don't think it is, doesn't seem louder then cd from store

anyone else got some ideas??? i'm kinda at a loss :search:

it's probley too low of a frequency for your subs to handle. whats your box tuned at?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

more then likly from i read.maybe like i said before way too low of a frequency

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

any other ideas? i'll try to take video of the subs here in little bit so you all know what i'm trying to say, cuz they hitting the low's but like half way thru the note it honestly sounds like the amp goes in protect, but i checked and not the case, i just never seen something like this befor so wasn't sure what was going on. anyways i'll try to get a video her in a min

Bump....

so no one else has any other ideas? just for little more info my volts not dropping below 12, and the bass eq is at +0db, wires all tight ground and power are good, song not clipping, amp and h/u shouldn't be clipping (hard to tell with out scope for sure), subs not stinking at all, no blown coils, amp not going into protect.

man it kinda eatting at me this is first song its done it with and more then anything would like to learn why its doing it.

any advice at all would be very helpful more things i can check to figure out why the sooner i can learn whats really going on.

thanks for all the input so far guys, and sorry for asking so much just trying to learn all i can cuz i'm no pro :D