Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

sub help


smoothug

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 18" tc sound ultra lms that needs reconing. Dose anyone know who recones that sub or where I can send it to be reconed and price for reconing? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Posted

Don't have any info for you but that is one hell of a sub dude.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2887 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...