Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

So which way do you think I should go either way I can fit about a 5-6 cubic foot box in my trunk comfortably, either combo will see an SAZ3000, and electrical will be in order, I decided to go DC cause the shop near me thinks DC isnt that great and wants me to buy the W7 saying it is like the loudest sub ever made, so I decided that I want to shut em up.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

2 lvl 4 XL 12s? i vote that one, rms perfect for them :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted
2 lvl 4 XL 12s? i vote that one, rms perfect for them :)

Oh ya I forgot about the XL's, I might do those, more cone area FTW, on the same power.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

yeah, i dont know how much the regular lvl 4s would had liked that kinda power.. :) but the XLs are super beefy, heavy ass sub 2 :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 901 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...