Sundown Audio

us amps

fressco505

and you are who??? What knowledge do you have to back that up with? Or are just going off what you see and hear...... The Merlin line and the AX line of USAMPS are excellent amps, and I dont think there will be anyone to not agree with that FACT. There XT line of amps are not so great, but then again, there intended for ENTRY level stereo systems. So let me bring back your original comment, ""dont know what it is but something 'bout us amps i dont like,seems like they use just enough components to get the job done.."" Does your comment also include there amps from the 92-00 era? you know like the usa800, vlx400, vlx50, usa400, usa100, usa50, usa2000, usa1000, usa200, ETC...... If so, your WAY OUT OF LINE!

this is an open forum where everyones opinion is able to be posted!!!it is my opinion and i dont like them and i dont use them

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Here, perhaps look info up before you guess. Here is a quote from sundowns website, under the FAQ section..

""Question: I want to strap my amp at the lowest possible load, what is it?

Answer:Quite frankly I recommend to run the amps at 1 ohm each and 2 ohms strapped. One hundred percent of any problems people see with protection and overheating result from loads under 1 ohm per amplifier... I have yet to hear a single compaint at 1 ohm operation. The lowest officially supported strapped load is 2 ohms. Running at a load of under 1 ohm un-strapped or 2 ohms strapped (1 ohm per amp) will void your warranty coverage.

As of March 31st, 2007 the SAZ-1500D will not carry 0.5 ohm warranty coverage. All amplifiers sold BEFORE that date are still covered by the 0.5 ohm warranty as described in THIS thread.""

here is the website.. http://www.sundownaudio.com/index.php/freq...-questions.html

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

this is an open forum where everyones opinion is able to be posted!!!it is my opinion and i dont like them and i dont use them...

WAAAH! do you own stock in us amps??

I dont care how much of an open forum this is, DONT POST SHIT about a GREAT company

old stuff good new stuff i dont like....

07 mote carlo..

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

Why, come on, I cant wait to see what you come up with.

nothing other than looking at guts with small supplies and minimal medium grade fets...

07 mote carlo..

nothing other than looking at guts with small supplies and minimal medium grade fets...

Oh, and that means alot coming from some who is trashing a Merlin and AX USAMPS line of amp, when your running a BXi series amp.......... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif Asshat I guess you never had a USAMPS amp in your hands before, cause if you did you would talk out of your ass.

you run a sundown @ .5 ohm, you loose the warrenty

you buy from ebay, you dont get a warranty.

why are you being so crazy about us amps? he asked for opinions, people are giving them. chill out man. the guy never said us amps are crap. he just has an opinion and personaly doesnt like them. nothing wrong with that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Oh, and that means alot coming from some who is trashing a Merlin and AX USAMPS line of amp, when your running a BXi series amp.......... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif Asshat I guess you never had a USAMPS amp in your hands before, cause if you did you would talk out of your ass.

a super moderator that calls a member an "asshat"...it is my opinion and nothing more,sorry you took offense my fellow forum member

07 mote carlo..

i think calling someone an "asshat" is a comment. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived