question about meade's tahoe

What up Steve, i just had a quick question about some pics i saw of your tahoe. You have like 7 total batteries all together, but from what i understand the one in the engine compartment is a yellow top. Are you using an isolator to seperate the yellow top from the odysey's? or is there a different run of wire from the alt to the yellow top, and seperate runs of wire from the alt to the odysey's? the new site is sick man, you gonna rebuild the civic?

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, NOBODY!!!

actually the one up front is a yellow top and its tied in to the rest of the system.....i know its better to use all the same batterys if you can but this one fits perfect under the hood without moving anything and has side posts for all my stock crap.

As for rebuilding the Honda, i probably wont rebuild it......i think im gonna just let it sit there and collect dust.

not, where have ya been its almost done :P

ill post the build pics here when i feel like sitting down for an hour and retrieving all the pics.

later bro.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Thanks for clearing that question about the batteries up...But having 2 different batteries, does it mess up your charging/electrical system at all?

??? I had no idea about the civic rebuild, ??? my head has been up my own a** with the amount of school work i have. but yeah, make sure you post those build pics i wanna see what you came up with this time. Are you gonna be putting in air suspension again? I put cylinders on my 95 accord with 1/2" valves, but the ride was so stiff and bumpy it sucked. I had no extra money for an accumulator or to get the better air struts. Alright man, goodluck with finishing up that civic.

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, NOBODY!!!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for clearing that question about the batteries up...But having 2 different batteries, does it mess up your charging/electrical system at all?

??? I had no idea about the civic rebuild, ??? my head has been up my own a** with the amount of school work i have. but yeah, make sure you post those build pics i wanna see what you came up with this time. Are you gonna be putting in air suspension again? I put cylinders on my 95 accord with 1/2" valves, but the ride was so stiff and bumpy it sucked. I had no extra money for an accumulator or to get the better air struts. Alright man, goodluck with finishing up that civic.

it shouldnt...amperage is amperage no matter where it comes from ;)

Thats not true, you shouldn't run mis-matched batteries.  8)

mr. meade does ;)

mr. meade does ;)

Mr. Meade also knows better...

i know its better to use all the same batterys if you can

:-* 8)