Slapuhho Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 Okay, so I just got disconnected from server thought it was another blizzard bullshit thing. I soon learn to find out my account has been hacked. I sign on my friends account and see my toons being signed on and signed off. I then see. This character was deleted off your list because it no longer exists so bye to WoW. Bye to raiding Bye to t8. Bye to 700+ hours of my life all thanks to a kid who loves making people lives miserable. For what? Fuck faggots like that. That will be all. Thanks, Alex. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
00_XJ Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 Possibly anyone you know? I logged on to find all my gold missing one day and found out a few months later that it was my friends cousin lol. Apparently he had my account info wrote down and his cousin found it. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
CaptainzPlanetz Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Torres Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ost&st=1640
Slapuhho Posted July 13, 2009 Author Report Posted July 13, 2009 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ost&st=1640 Thank you! Time to vent! 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.