NO MORE TEAM KIKCER!!! SAY IT AINT SO!!!

And can Kicker back there claim of 5,000 watts RMS on their Solo X 18 ?

I would love to dump 5,000 Watts to one of those and see if it holds up. I have yet to see ANY woofer take that kind of power, for bassrace http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

I do not bass race, but my 2 Solo X 10's are handling my Cactus Sounds Elite12 (12KW) amp in Street A. I have done at least a 154 and knocking on 155db's door. :spiteful:

I was and am to a point one of the biggest Kicker supporters out there, Been running their subs since 97.

I was quite upset when their design philosophy changed about their amps (From the ZR line to the KX line) two totally different ends of the design spectrum IMO. Ah I'll say it, they just seemed to be so different than what I knew Kicker amps to be I was pissed and there for starting searching for new amp companies to use and at the same time give me more experience and time to grow up more.

If my predictions are rite, 2010 will hopefully be a possible rebirth of Kicker to some degree.

To be realistic I would have to use spring of 2011 as the eariliest date possible and with plans of new amps comming out, If I pay for my own equipment would I be allowed on to the now defunked Team Kicker.

LOL I guess I'm pretty much asking for a simple sticker that says Team Kicker as I would have handled everything else myself.

Plans highly subject to change (not companies though) as life gets bigger and hobbies and or car audio are starting to dwindle out of my future there is a 49% chance I will not beable to come through.

I want to earn a sticker that says Team Kicker.

I'm still makeing my way to Kicker HQ one way or another in the end.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

what up Michael???

Hello Tracy,

Long time no talk, I hope all is well. All I can say about about Team Kicker, is that it was a great ride, especially with people like yourself, Terry and James, to always show support, anyway possible. If future plans a change for a possibility for a Team Kicker again, ........................... :good:

Take care.

ISO, if it comes back around, I'll PM ya...may see ya this weekend Michael!!

Thanks. :D

If it wasn't for Kicker I wouldn't be here today. Kicker meant the world to me for quite a few years and I would be disapointed in myself to have made it this far and didn't carry out my dream or goal.

Thanks Tracy!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived