Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

After I blew my old sony amp, I've been getting the run around from circuit city about fixing it for a month now with zero bass. Finally my dad called up and bitched them out and I get to pick up my new amp tomorrow. B)

I am so excited, once I get it I will FINALLY post some vids of my lil 3 bassin. It aint much but I think its more than people imagine it is.

Edited by 07mazda3s

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Posted
After I blew my old sony amp, I've been getting the run around from circuit city about fixing it for a month now with zero bass. Finally my dad called up and bitched them out and I get to pick up my new amp tomorrow. B)

I am so excited, once I get it I will FINALLY post some vids of my lil 3 bassin. It aint much but I think its more than people imagine it is.

lol... ur dad...

Posted
After I blew my old sony amp, I've been getting the run around from circuit city about fixing it for a month now with zero bass. Finally my dad called up and bitched them out and I get to pick up my new amp tomorrow. B)

I am so excited, once I get it I will FINALLY post some vids of my lil 3 bassin. It aint much but I think its more than people imagine it is.

Is it going to be the same amp?

Posted

lol well if its the same amp then wat did u gain from blowing up the last one ??

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted

hahaha i would have just dropped some money and bought a real good one. And sell the old one.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted
a new amp... and 1 month to think about it..

Pretty much. My old amp was fucked though, first of all I ran it on 8 gauge wire forever and I played it with the gains all the way up before I learned how bad that was for the amp and sub.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Posted

This summer I'll get a new one if I can afford it. For now my ears will be happy just to be bumpin again, anyways my one 12 will sound like its slammin after hearing 4 5x7s off the stock hu for about a month. I know its not a big deal to anyone else, but I'm excited as shit about it.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...