Sonic Electronix

Why is car audio so dam addicting!!!???

yeah.....addictive....you doing any competing.....if you do it is only a catalyst to your addiction....I promise.

well now that i feel i have a system worthy of competing i am

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

that would be mucho dinero!!!! lol

yes but there would be no need to upgrade

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I feel your pain bro...in the process of changing my system for the 3rd time in a little less than a year..shit is addictive, this is it for me this time, I refuse to lose the back seat in my h2

yeah you say that now...but wait...you will glimpse at say the subs sundown is working on and be like..."welllll...may be a few of those....wait they handle how much power..I think I could squeeze in a few more batteries.....etc" ha ha ha....

it is so great it sux.....LOL

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

well now that i feel i have a system worthy of competing i am

well after you start that..you will need to start paying for driving to events..hotels if they are far away, food...etc.....I am planing on going to Macon, GA, for the weekend of the 25th and then august 22nd there is a 2 day event in jacksonville, Fl that I am thikning about catching....luckily I got a few friends that want to split hotel costs.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

I read something on here about when you first install a system, your very first one and the bass hits it releases endorphins and everyone knows just like drugs you have to keep getting more and more for it to feel like the first time.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

You know its bad when you base a vehicle purchase on room for subs...

TRUTH

if one of my friends wouldn't have been with me when i got my car i probably would have got the 04 navigator instead. hes like dude your single why you need a fuckin navigator. i was thinking in my head duhhhh all the room for a system. but i did the right thing and got a car lol.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I have switched up system like 5 times already since Feb of this yr!!! and each time a i get a lil bit louder and finally when i said thats it this is the system im sticking with im already looking to upgrade again?? i just want to be louder and louder and i keep wasting money like crazy, if i would have just bought everything top of the line the first time it would equal the same amount of money i have wasted on upgrading and upgrading, Should i just stop or keep on going?? THis shit is like drugs, i just want to be super fucken loud!!!

I started messing with car audio last year and switched the system four times. I still own all the subs and amps. Here is my list of subs and amps: 2 jl 12w3's, 1 fi 12 inch btl, 2 kicker L7 15, 2 fi btl 18's, Amps : 1 RF P-500.2, 1 Crunch PZI 2000.1D, 1 Hifonics BXI 2608, 2 SAZ-3000D. Sad :sorry: but great :diablo::spiteful: :hairtrick:

Edited by Shotta76

07 Toyota FJ Cruiser

2 18 inch 08 Fi Btl's

2 SAZ-3000D

2 Alpine MRP-F300 Highs amp

3 Pairs of Alpine SPS-69C3 Highs

Kinetic Hc 2400,1400,& 3800

250 amp Mechman Alt

Alpine IXA W-404 H/U