DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

got some goods today

001-34.jpg

002-38.jpg

003-39.jpg

004-34.jpg

new door speakers dont fit so i guess its time to give custom door panels a try :yahoo: :yahoo:

those new RF make that pillar! I voted you since I think you deserve it but lame lol how you kept the spare!! save some weight and lose it bro haha keep up the good work

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

those new RF make that pillar! I voted you since I think you deserve it but lame lol how you kept the spare!! save some weight and lose it bro haha keep up the good work

thanks mang ha and i gotto keep the spare. this is my fams daily driver and we only have 1 car right now. gotto work with what i have ya know :drink40:

ah i know what you mean, if i ever get a flat i will have to rely on my friends or the mother to bring my spare LOL, tho it is a small town

ha yeah i had a flat about a month ago, got the spare out in 3 min lol well ya know. the box slides towards the rear, seat flips down and i pull it out lol no prob

those RF's make that car, they tie in perectly!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

well got somewhat of a start on my doors, never done this with doors before so dont hate lol

005-32.jpg

006-27.jpg

013-10.jpg

014-10.jpg

015-7.jpg

001-35.jpg

002-39.jpg

003-40.jpg

004-35.jpg

007-26.jpg

009-17.jpg

010-16.jpg

011-15.jpg

012-16.jpg

016-4.jpg

thats it for now. i got some more glassing to do for sure, hope tomorrows weather is good to me lol. and dont mind the mess in the backgrounds we are doing some spring cleaning and i have been busy making it more messy lol

ok well i havent been having the time to work on my door panels as id like...so its slow moving for sure lol heres a few pics, ugly pics still i just shot some grey paint to check it out. more sanding to do and still need to throw some bodyfiller on the pass side panel yet but any progress is better than none

011-17.jpg

012-18.jpg

013-12.jpg

and also for those who didnt see the MR Fuller thread......

001-37.jpg

002-41.jpg

003-42.jpg

004-37.jpg

005-34.jpg

008-26.jpg

winning SOTM didnt seem real till this throphy showed up, then it was GAME ON 4chsmu1.gif

lil random vid of the 1500d in action. i just had to get away from my neighbors for a bit lol damn haters

i have to redo the trunk for the new power now hahahaaaa

whaaaaaa nobody likes my build i kid i kid lol. been busier than id like to be, getting my 3 year old stiches and house sitting since last friday. anyways i got some stuff done, ill let the few pics do the talking. have a dumb beer buzz update vid too lol so dont mind my "special" talk lol

peel n seal, i have heard so much about it, good and bad i thought id just do what i want to and go for it. had some laying around from before and picked up another roll. so one roll per door is in and seemes to be sticking just fine so far and thats after sitting in the sun for the past few days. been warm during the day and cold as fook at night so so far so good IMO, and since i only pulled 17 bucks out of my pocket for it im cool with how its doing

006-29.jpg

007-28.jpg

008-27.jpg

009-19.jpg

004-38.jpg

005-35.jpg

010-18.jpg

011-18.jpg

and for those that dont know im a hater hater lol

002-42.jpg

and hers the goofy vid, needs a lil time to process so be easy lol. happy holidayz :santa:

Great JOB!! I have a very similar car to yours...Although, I sure haven't taken the time and effort to make my system to look at neat as yours. Post some pics of how you mounted the 1500D! :D

2000 Buick Park Avenue

Kenwood HU

Eclipse Components

4 Sundown SA 10's

Sundown 3500

Sundown 100.4

Mechman Alternator

Archived