That's sick mayne.

I really like the look of it,

What is going to be covered with?

thanks man I appreciate it and IDK what it will be covered with yet im open to suggestions if anyone has some

dam that looks tight dude.

let me know how them components sound. i want some

DD makes me all tingly

Thanks bro and I will definantly let you know how the components sound once I hook them up LOL I cant wait to get the ones for my doors thou I might by a set friday when I get paid LOL

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Thats one hot box! No seriously, that box is going to be hot as hell, no additional fans to force air through there? I don't know, it looks good, but I can see some potential thermal problems here. Not to mention I'm going to guess you'll be pushing those amps hard just by looking at the Z double D's. The amps themselves are all heatsink so you know they must get hot. Still watching this one.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Thats one hot box! No seriously, that box is going to be hot as hell, no additional fans to force air through there? I don't know, it looks good, but I can see some potential thermal problems here. Not to mention I'm going to guess you'll be pushing those amps hard just by looking at the Z double D's. The amps themselves are all heatsink so you know they must get hot. Still watching this one.

Yeah I did think about the heat problem and some additional fans will be added I just didn't figure out where I would place them yet, but they will be on there before I hook every thing up

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Yeah I did think about the heat problem and some additional fans will be added I just didn't figure out where I would place them yet, but they will be on there before I hook every thing up

Maybe do liquid cooling? I've seen a kit for Xbox 360's to run liquid cooling, maybe there's something out there that would fit your application. Just a thought. Fans would be tricky and probably noisy if your not careful.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Maybe do liquid cooling? I've seen a kit for Xbox 360's to run liquid cooling, maybe there's something out there that would fit your application. Just a thought. Fans would be tricky and probably noisy if your not careful.

Liquid cooling that would be sick dude if it could be pulled off correctly. I'll figure something out thou im not rushing to install all the amps tell all the lil kinks are worked out

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

I'd like to see some leather with a DD logo on the top.

that would be cool IMO. :)

Yeah that would be nice I may have to do some research on covering in vinal and leather I never did it before but it would definantly look sweet thou. I'll keep it on my mind for sure thou

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Yeah that would be nice I may have to do some research on covering in vinal and leather I never did it before but it would definantly look sweet thou. I'll keep it on my mind for sure thou

Cool cool, either way, something black, vinyl, leather, suede, anything that is black will look good.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

So far nice build man, I just cant believe where you are puttng the amps lol. Your gonna barely have room to drive! Nonetheless good build man.

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

So far nice build man, I just cant believe where you are puttng the amps lol. Your gonna barely have room to drive! Nonetheless good build man.

Thanks man I was clowning about how much room I was going to have after everything was installed earlier today. I felt like a circus clown getting out of a old VW with 8 other clowns inside with me. Then on top of it im 6'2". I been thinking that I might have to start looking for me another vehice to ride comfortable in, but I know I would still be in the truck all the time so whats the point LOL. I guess its just a sacrafice I have to make for BASS!!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived