Very nice bro and I'm loving the Billy Ray Cyrus jean jacket in the demo vid for Silversound lol... Can't wait to see the results once the electrical, amps, and everything else is all dialed in. This setup has soo much potential and hasn't even begun to being fulled tapped.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

You just keep getting louder and louder :D As Marlo said, this setup has so much potential, this is going to be a interesting winter :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Very nice bro and I'm loving the Billy Ray Cyrus jean jacket in the demo vid for Silversound lol... Can't wait to see the results once the electrical, amps, and everything else is all dialed in. This setup has soo much potential and hasn't even begun to being fulled tapped.

i think silversound was the one in the jacket. :rofl:

I think the name of it is Just Like Me by webbie

got it, thanks

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

here's some vids i took today

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

[

[

[

[

[

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

lmao, lol... Yeah that is me with the Billy Ray Cyrus jean jacket as you refer to it. I got a good laugh at that. I will have to say that those DD 95Z 18's are killer, man it gets painful to listen to after a while. Once the voltage is up to par it will be even better.

Lunar Amplifiers: L1500's x 8, L2125, L100X2, L55x2, L40x2 (2)

Digital Designs 9518G x 2

DDA-W 6.5 components

DDCX 4 x 4

DDCX 5x7 x 4

Iraggi Amputator 260

here's a vid of a demo i gave to silversound

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

me and my Billy Ray Cyrus jacket, lol. Man this system is bad ass, it was getting painful to listen to.

DDA-W 6.5 components

DDCX 4 x 4

DDCX 5x7 x 4

Iraggi Amputator 260

damn J you need to hook me up with some of those songs, I need some good demo music.

DDA-W 6.5 components

DDCX 4 x 4

DDCX 5x7 x 4

Iraggi Amputator 260

just a random pic i took at the gas station

Cool pic, I could have let you use my Jean Jacket for that pic, lol.

Picture004-1.jpg

DDA-W 6.5 components

DDCX 4 x 4

DDCX 5x7 x 4

Iraggi Amputator 260

Archived