Rockford Fosgate P1 12s4's For Sale!

Hello. I have a pair of Rockford Fosgate P1 12s4's for sale. I have had them for less than a month. I have been running a 350 watt amp to them in 4 ohm stereo so they were never pushed hard. They have less than 2 hours of play time because all I use my car for is to go to work and to go to the Grocery Store..They have been in a sealed box. They are perfect in every way...I just want someone on here to get them before I put them on ebay..They would make a good set of speakers for someone..I am selling them to get a single 15. They are the Black and Red models...Looking for $100 plus shipping for the pair...Shipping probably will be around $30-40 Through Ups. Not exactly sure if you are certain you want them I can run shipping before hand to see... Hit me up if you want them...I have paypal. Thanks guys... :)

are you looking for a P1 15?? cause we may be able to work out some kinda trade. Im looking for eitehr 2 x12's or 15's.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

I need some cash quick..I am going to buy a FI 15ssd...Just looking to have some money so my wife won't totally freak when she sees the bill...You know..Where are you located??

PRICE LOWERED!!! $110.00 Shipped...For the pair...Anywhere in the U.S. I want to have money in hand so I can order Friday...Somebody has got to want these...Rockford Fosgate P1 12s4's Still have the boxes and paper work...Come On...

fuck dude i wish i had some cash. I got the money just parents wont let me spend anymore. Been an expensive 6 months lol.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

I hope someone pics them up..They are virtually brand new..I bought them last month..Like i said I drive my car to work and to the Grocery Store..I keep my son on my days off and we never go anywhere, plus i can't bump with a 2 year old so most of the time I didn't even turn the radio on...I know There are less than 2 hours of play time on them..Maybe less than 1..Only a Mile and a half to the Grocery store and to my Fire Station...I have the boxes and the paper work for them..Just want to move them so Old lady wont bitch about spending some money...For a new sub...Just wait till she finds out about the amp...HA HA

Your best bet is to probably paste them up on EBAY and sell em there. I dont think to many people want p1's Even though both you and I know how good they acctually sound. Most people here are running better stuff then that and wont even waste there time wit P1's. Thats probably why both you and I want to upgrade lol.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

I never knew how hard it would be to sell speakers..I have these 2 12's, A box and an amp for sale locally where I live and I can't even sell them..People must be poor around here...