CPM6372 Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 When I took out my Alpine CAD-9885 deck from my old car, I yanked out the Power Antenna Wire and the Amp Remote wire... So the local car audio dealer said I could connect my Ignition wires with the Amp Remote wire, (3 wires connected here) Sooooo I was wondering would I STILL need a separate Amp Remote wire, going to my amp, thus making 4 wires ALL joined together at the h/u? PS- I have looked around and is still somewhat unclear... Thanks a lot!
Neel Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 Yes thats fine, usually the ignition wire is tied in with the cig lighter and what not and is fused around 10-15amps. Too Much Stuff to list .
CPM6372 Posted July 17, 2009 Author Report Posted July 17, 2009 Ok so I just twine together both ignition wires, the Amp Turn-on wire and the Amp Remote wire to my amp?
lanman31337 Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 If you want to use twine, you can, but it doesn't hold all that well. I'd solder and heatshrink/tape or I'd use solderless crimp connectors. 2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds 1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4 4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's 1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1 1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1 1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass 1 - Alphasonic PCT6551 1 - Lanzar VX830 1 - JBL 22 band EQ 1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU 1 - AudioControl Epic160
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.