1 night stands for me :) lol

but .. how r u feelin used man ?

well i have felt used for a couple weeks but we werent talking during that so i will see how shit works out

but she lives like 30 mins away from me and doesnt have a car and all of her friends are where i live i just feel used for rides and shit like that

well shit there is this girl that i really really like and care for a lot... she isnt just one of those girls that i see as like i wanna tap it and thats it i love her personallity and shit like that but about 3 weeks ago i started feeling used and shit so i sat your down two weeks ago and we talked for 2 1/2 hours about that and some other shit then later that night some more shit came up and so i called her to talk about it and her phone died in the middle of the conforsation then she didnt want to talk about me feeling used any more so we basically avioded each other for about two weeks till yesterday and i was starting to get over her and we were chilling with some people and she asked for me to go talk to here so we went out to my car and talked for an hour or so and she was saying that she missed me and really wants us to start talking again and she really wanted to hang out with me and she said she wanted shit to go back to how it was 3 weeks ago where we were talking and hanging out all the time but she also said that she is scared for shit to go back that way because she doesnt want me to feel used again

and the other thing that sucks about the situation is that we are both in a.a. for young people and i dont know if yall know any thing about a.a. but there is 12 steps and what not and her sponsor put her on a comitment that she cant date till she is off her 5th step and she is only on her 2nd so its frustrating

and i have talked to one of her closer friends to see what she thinks about me since she cant date because i dont want to wait a couple more months when she gets off her no dating commitment if she doesnt has no feelings for me at all and her friends say that some days she has feelings for me and other days she says she doesnt know

and i dont know what to do

Dude, leave that shit alone for awhile. I mean still be friends and what not, but get through your personal demons first. Get your head straight, then worry about the girlz. She has a shit ton of stuff goin on as well. I just think if you guys start tryin to start a relationship while all of this other stuff is goin on, it will not be successful. Your relationship needs to be built on a solid foundation, right now its on sand. You could do it, but you will have more trouble keepin it together. Know what i mean? Oh CONGRATS on the 2 yearz sober......keep it up.

PM me if you have any other concerns.

well i have felt used for a couple weeks but we werent talking during that so i will see how shit works out

but she lives like 30 mins away from me and doesnt have a car and all of her friends are where i live i just feel used for rides and shit like that

wooow thats crazy

my cousin was tell me the same thing like 2 days ago

he just started asking for gas money lol

2ng76er.jpg

Dream Car

wooow thats crazy

my cousin was tell me the same thing like 2 days ago

he just started asking for gas money lol

well every now and then she would

but i told her that i am not gonna pick her up or take her home for a while

Dude, leave that shit alone for awhile. I mean still be friends and what not, but get through your personal demons first. Get your head straight, then worry about the girlz. She has a shit ton of stuff goin on as well. I just think if you guys start tryin to start a relationship while all of this other stuff is goin on, it will not be successful. Your relationship needs to be built on a solid foundation, right now its on sand. You could do it, but you will have more trouble keepin it together. Know what i mean? Oh CONGRATS on the 2 yearz sober......keep it up.

PM me if you have any other concerns.

^x2 that....been there....many times...still there, different chicks....but definitely stay away from that giving out rides and shit...seperate her from your feelings and be her friend, thats it. and like kooch said, (amazing) do what you gotta do when everything else is outta the way....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

well i hung out with her today for a like 7 hours all went well and we were flirting a lot so i dont know what the deal is any more

yeah well its only gonna get more complicated from here haha....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I'd leave it alone, If I were you I'd focus on staying sober and letting her focus on it too. Then worry about it. I'm a firm believer of "if it's meant to be, it'll happen". Plus think of all the money you'd save to spend on audioz instead of some girl your not sure about lol.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

i have realized it is a very fucked up situation hahaha

and we are both in a.a. because we have problems with drinking and drugs but i almost got 2 years sober :)

good job man, keep it up, it gets easier ;)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."