Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Any box builders?


k3n12ock

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...st&p=701186

Please help. I'm thinkin gabout going 3 or 4 of these, which ever I can save trunk space with (most likely the three). I need help building a box as I have no kind of box building skills other than the RE Calc. in which It won't be any good. I would say maximum dimensions for the box could be 42Lx18hx20w

Subs:

http://www.dealercostcaraudio.com/ts-w1007d2.aspx

Specs:

Woofer Cone Material Composite IMPP Cone using Interlaced Aramid Fiber

Woofer Cone Design Cone Reinforcement Arcs

Surround Wide Roll, Three-Layer Fiber Woven Radial

Voice Coil 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil

Voice Coil Wire Copper

Voice Coil Bobbin Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth

Damper (Spider) Aramid Fiber

Damper Ring Yes

Top Plate Standard

Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole Yes

Magnet Construction Double Mass High-Power (74oz)

Basket Design Stamped Basket with Magnet Cover

Gasket Molded

Wire Terminals Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Terminals

Specifications

Watts MAX. Music Power 1000 Watts

Watts Nominal Power Handling 350 Watts

Frequency Response 18 Hz to 600 Hz

Sensitivity 87dB

Ohm Rating D2 (2 ohm) D4 (4 ohm)

Recommended Enclosure 0.65 ~ 1.25 Cubic Feet

Dimensions 277 mm x 162 mm

Mounting Depth 143 mm

Posted

i can make somethin up for ya also, for a small fee

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2887 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...