BLuejoules Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 Cant wait for this game to come out IG: devinthydude
tibs Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 ima probably have to buy a new computer for this one lol Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves 8 - Re SE 12"s 2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's 1 - vx4004 planet audio amp big 3 1/0 gauge MECHMAN 250 amp alt MySpace
DP420 Posted July 17, 2009 Author Report Posted July 17, 2009 Yup it looks amazing. I really don't think it'll be a letdown, I can honestly replay any Diablo game.
Applejack Posted July 19, 2009 Report Posted July 19, 2009 should be awesome IF it EVER comes out. Just hope its not as repetitive as the other ones. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
DHFHades Posted July 21, 2009 Report Posted July 21, 2009 ima probably have to buy a new computer for this one lol me too 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
DP420 Posted July 21, 2009 Author Report Posted July 21, 2009 should be awesome IF it EVER comes out. Just hope its not as repetitive as the other ones. Dude I don't know man, I can play Diablo 1 and 2 nonstop, over and over again. They never bore me, and i've beaten both several times.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.