Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got all of this stuff today.

Pioneer DEH-P5900IB

100_7298.jpg

P3 25' RCA cables (they are on sale now!)

100_7292.jpg

Jasper jigs

100_7288.jpg

Carpet (it doesn't match my interior but looks better than MDF)

100_7290.jpg

Posted

Is that the Pioneer deck with the voltmeter built in? I saw a pic of one on here and it looked like that..How much are those..I like my Sony but I am curious>>.

Posted
Is that the Pioneer deck with the voltmeter built in? I saw a pic of one on here and it looked like that..How much are those..I like my Sony but I am curious>>.
I'm not sure if it has the voltmeter. This one can be had on www.sounddomain.com for $185 shipped. eBay has them cheaper but it evens out after shipping is added.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...