inm Posted July 18, 2009 Report Posted July 18, 2009 Hey guys, I need help finding a certain HU. About a year ago, I saw a HU in the Crutchfield magazine, and I really wanted it, now I can't think of what it was... It was a double-sized, touchscreen DVD player and I think it had iPod control, satellite radio, and navgiation. But the big thing about it that made me want was it was preloaded with Windows Vista. I can't think of you made it, but I think it was either JVC or Pioneer, but not exactly sure. If anyone can help, thanks! On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Neel Posted July 18, 2009 Report Posted July 18, 2009 http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Z9nNYEYsaaY/p...s-CPC-1000.html Too Much Stuff to list .
inm Posted July 18, 2009 Author Report Posted July 18, 2009 Ahh, thank you very much. Does anyone know if I were to get this, could I install a larger TV in the back of a car, and hook it up with wireless keyboard/mouse and use the TV as a monitor? On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.