150.7dbzzz@33hz (RIPPING MY SPOILER OFF)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Little hatch action

to be honest mine is right there with them and my vids are not slowed and ill slow one just for you and those are lms on 10k apiece so what was your point again i missed it

to be honest mine is right there with them

meh
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Little hatch action

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

to be honest mine is right there with them and my vids are not slowed and ill slow one just for you and those are lms on 10k apiece so what was your point again i missed it

wow ...i guess i cant read well...he doesnt have 10 k per sub ........LMS is not a SPL woofer either ..

Archived