150.7dbzzz@33hz (RIPPING MY SPOILER OFF)

dude. you're shady as fuck.

hope your spoiler falls off while you're driving and somehow comes back into the driver window and smashes your teeth out.

i would say give the guy a chance to explain himself and show some evidence that the matter has been taken care of. no wait sorry that cant be done bc if it could, he would of done showed us some type of evidence showing everything was cool. i hate it when pep rip other pep off. and to see them on the SMD makes ur wonder who you are buying from sometimes. at least i know to keep an eye on on this one

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

damn i was almost going to buy something from this guy, or sell something, kinda makes me glad i didn't... anyways i don't know if your a jacker or not, but to be unlike everyone else that is off topic, and member bashing, im going to say nice flex, and i love them treos good job

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

alright I know barely anything that is going on I read some posts but that doesn't matter.

I am not sticking up for whatever fast85_gt has done.

but honestly we get the fuckin point already.

I think this whole forum needs to learn that once it has been said it doesn't need to be said again.

whats funny is that you guys would have never known what he did if fearof85 didn't post anything.

for real you guys draggin it out isn't any better than what he did.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

edit:grammar sucks my bad and I will add... nice flex

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

alright I know barely anything that is going on I read some posts but that doesn't matter.

I am not sticking up for whatever fast85_gt has done.

but honestly we get the fuckin point already.

I think this whole forum needs to learn that once it has been said it doesn't need to be said again.

whats funny is that you guys would have never known what he did if fearof85 didn't post anything.

for real you guys draggin it out isn't any better than what he did.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

edit:grammar sucks my bad and I will add... nice flex

I tend to disagree, I said this guy is a scam artist and everyone still think it is ok to be friendly to fuck wad, every time I see a post by this asshole I will let everybody knows what he has done. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif

And that is the reason why I will enlighten the SMD crowd because they simply don't know. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Letting people know who is a thief and they should stay away is a good, Stealing from people is bad. I think your comparison might be slightly off as to who is worse. :unknw:

What I find intriguing is that even after you know that this so-called man ripped innocent people off you will still give him props on what he has done. That is like congratulating the winner of the Special Olmpics after finding out he's not a retard. :crazy:

I think you should read the links I've posted, it's actually quite amusing how funny this guy thinks the whole situation is. If anyone needs a good lecturing it's the amp burglar not your fellow SMD brethren. Can't we all just get along. :wub:

Drew

EDIT:want to make clear that I don't get along with thiefs.

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

I don't know where in my last post I said that I agreed with the actions he made.

is it not true that he built his system and it is slumpin like no other... enough to rip his spoiler off?

nice analogy but don't hurt yourself next time trying to spell it out for me I know what he did was wrong, I'm saying move on just like he has.

I read the posts and it looks like the guy is getting his payments so what is your deal.

if you really want to let SMD know then start an official feedback for him post ONCE and you are done!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I don't know where in my last post I said that I agreed with the actions he made.

is it not true that he built his system and it is slumpin like no other... enough to rip his spoiler off?

nice analogy but don't hurt yourself next time trying to spell it out for me I know what he did was wrong, I'm saying move on just like he has.

I read the posts and it looks like the guy is getting his payments so what is your deal.

if you really want to let SMD know then start an official feedback for him post ONCE and you are done!

yes the payments were made to him and he posted it there i know i was wrong and admited it and i will say it again i was wrong and me and 5o4m6 has resolved that and moved on and i wish others would to but i only started to make jokes when all the nuthuggers started to attack my kids thats when i made a lot of unneccary comments as they did to me i know it was wrong but like i said its in the past and i was banned on here and chode on here contacted 5o4m6 and found out it was resolved and reinstated my account

I think my analogy was pretty damn accurate, if you think that we should all move on like fast85_gt and pretend everything is cool then you are crazy. I don't know about you but when I know someone is a thief or a liar I am generally not gonna move past that until they prove otherwise.

Like I said before read the last 10 pages of the link and you'll see that he is the same liar as day one.

And not once in my post did I say that I infer that you agree with his actions, I just don't agree with be all friendly to someone who would rip me or people I know off. Sorry if you took it another way. It seems like you are taking my post personal or something, Umad ? :give_rose:

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Archived