I've been playing for about a year and a half now. It's a fun ass game and can get pretty competitive. The discs are like $10-$20 a piece depending on which ones you get, so it's a hell of a lot cheaper then golf. Most courses around me are free but the one I go to the most, Newport News Park, its $2.15 for a full day or $20 bucks for a season pass.

Anyone else play or even heard of disc golf before?

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

i play daily. There are some nice courses in the suburbs of chicago. One of which out by lombard i believe they have pro tourneys at. It really is a blast. I got a good sized group of friends who we all go out when we can. Usually get a round or two right before sundown while its not too hot.

Course we have is a short course but its alot of hills, so you if you play a few rounds you can say you got some cardio in, lol.

Edited by siucsaluki11

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i play daily. There are some nice courses in the suburbs of chicago. One of which out by lombard i believe they have pro tourneys at. It really is a blast. I got a good sized group of friends who we all go out when we can. Usually get a round or two right before sundown while its not too hot.

Course we have is a short course but its alot of hills, so you if you play a few rounds you can say you got some cardio in, lol.

nice we have around 5 or 6 in the surrounding area, I have played at all of them except one. The one I played mostly last year called New Quarter is a extremely nice course and def. will test your ability on that one. And I def. hear you on the playing late to beat the heat, usually go around 5 or so, they have weekly tourneys @ newport news park every tuesdays about that time, thinking hard about joining up and seeing what I got against others.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

i play daily

very few good courses where im at tho

Nice

What kind of discs do you guys use? I mainly use these:

Innova Valkyrie

Innova Gazelle

Innova Star Destroyer

Innova Wraith

Innova Star Roadrunner

Innova Pro Birdie

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

i play star and champion cause i hits trees hard

innova

roadrunner

orc

viking

monarch

fl

tl

leopard

polecat

discraft

wildcat

millenium

jls

polaris

orion

quest a techt-bone

ragin inferno

backbone

my favorite courses close to where i live are:

Channahon, Il - Channahon Community Park

Rockford, Il - Anna Page Park (illinois championships)

Mokena, Il - The Oaks (illinois championships)

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i play star and champion cause i hits trees hard

innova

roadrunner

orc

viking

monarch

fl

tl

leopard

polecat

discraft

wildcat

millenium

jls

polaris

orion

quest a techt-bone

ragin inferno

backbone

my favorite courses close to where i live are:

Channahon, Il - Channahon Community Park

Rockford, Il - Anna Page Park (illinois championships)

Mokena, Il - The Oaks (illinois championships)

lol I x2 that about trees, if I dont hit atleast one through 18 holes something aint right. and that reminds me I need to pick up a Leopard, those are nice discs.

my parks are:

Newport News - Newport News, VA

New Quarter - Williamsburg, VA ( Hole 18 is 600+ ft)

Dorey Park - Richmond, VA

Bayville - VA Beach, VA ( Nice course, u have the choice of playing the yellow tee or red, each have separate baskets)

and while looking for the others I have played, I found that there are a shit ton more then I thought

http://www.pdga.com/courses-by-state?Searc...&order=city

Will have to check em out

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

i play daily

very few good courses where im at tho

Im at campton daily, though its a bit of a hike from Dekalb. I got buddies who like bartlett, but im not a big fan of big open fields. The lombard course is a nice one, but thats a good hour and a half from you i think. And ive heard good things about jherico (sp?) in batavia. but i heard dekalbs course is sub par, lol.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Im at campton daily, though its a bit of a hike from Dekalb. I got buddies who like bartlett, but im not a big fan of big open fields. The lombard course is a nice one, but thats a good hour and a half from you i think. And ive heard good things about jherico (sp?) in batavia. but i heard dekalbs course is sub par, lol.

dekalbs course sucks balls

we should meet up at campton and play 2-3 rounds/or anywhere else

when hole 6 was broken on the ground (the short downhill shot) i got a skip ace... and 7 was aced last year with my leopard and a hyzer forearm shot with a putter

jericho is ok... i like the front 9 the best, the back is more so just flat and back and forth

ive played at pretty much all the courses in northern ill

krape park in freeport is nice but its a drive... u need to go to Anna Page... 2 18 hole courses... one built in 1984 the other in 2004... both are long and hard with no water hazards

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

dekalbs course sucks balls

we should meet up at campton and play 2-3 rounds/or anywhere else

when hole 6 was broken on the ground (the short downhill shot) i got a skip ace... and 7 was aced last year with my leopard and a hyzer forearm shot with a putter

jericho is ok... i like the front 9 the best, the back is more so just flat and back and forth

ive played at pretty much all the courses in northern ill

krape park in freeport is nice but its a drive... u need to go to Anna Page... 2 18 hole courses... one built in 1984 the other in 2004... both are long and hard with no water hazards

No aces here yet, I have been real close a few times though, I have only been doing the 2-step backhand shot for a few months now, before I was doing the stand still. I can throw about ~250-280ft now, I am hopin to improve and reach that 300ft mark in the next couple months.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers