my buddy works at big 10 tires, he had a guy there that didnt think my truck would be that loud. so i though ill stop by for a visit.

at the time i was running 1,400rms to the subs, but now after they are broke in im running 2,000rms to them and it is much louder and will have vids up on the audio comp im going to this sat. and my friend in vid just has to say turn it up more at the end. im like dude i cant not right now. he knows it can get much louder

let me know what yall think

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

nice man, saw the first vid with your granpa a while back, laughed like crazy. this one is just as funny too, when u getting new alt and putting some REAL power to that beast?

Edited by SocoJoe

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

nice man, saw the first vid with your granpa a while back, laughed like crazy. this one is just as funny too, when u getting new alt and putting some REAL power to that beast?

lmao "real power" i like that. im trying to save my money. $500 is hard to come by when u in school full time and work part time at min wage. gone try and get some side jobs going with my dad with electrical work. i make hella good when i do. ill keep stuff posted on my build log. but when i get it can be few months from now

1 3500d AQ amp

my buddy works at big 10 tires, he had a guy there that didnt think my truck would be that loud. so i though ill stop by for a visit.

at the time i was running 1,400rms to the subs, but now after they are broke in im running 2,000rms to them and it is much louder and will have vids up on the audio comp im going to this sat. and my friend in vid just has to say turn it up more at the end. im like dude i cant not right now. he knows it can get much louder

let me know what yall think

Still sounding good man, im sure its much louder now. Were you talking about the audio comp in Foley (i think?) tomorrow? Im prob going to go, riding down with a friend sometime tomorrow.

Damn bro, that dash is flexin on 3500 watts.

Drew

Edited by fearof85

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Damn bro, that dash is flexin on 3500 watts.

Drew

no 1,500rms man. not running all yet. and i just got back from comp in foley. did a 146.3 on TL...won my class and outbeat about 20 cars

1 3500d AQ amp

no 1,500rms man. not running all yet. and i just got back from comp in foley. did a 146.3 on TL...won my class and outbeat about 20 cars

Congratz bro!

That is damn good for 2 10's in single cab!

Imagin it at full power! :hairtrick:

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!