DC Sound Lab

put in my new sub last night and the voice coil burnt out in less than 5 min

hmm after reading this im kinda geting seccond thoughts on picking up a DC sub. i really wanted a lvl3 but since im down in hawaii its hard i only know one person with lvl4.

how many of you guys on here bought a dc sub and something failed so u had to return it back.

sorry im not trying to thread jack

thanks

hmm after reading this im kinda geting seccond thoughts on picking up a DC sub. i really wanted a lvl3 but since im down in hawaii its hard i only know one person with lvl4.

how many of you guys on here bought a dc sub and something failed so u had to return it back.

thanks

I don't think you should change your option of getting this sub over this incident. No one know FOR SURE what happened. Not many problems occur with DC Audio unless it was caused by the user. Every company isn't perfect but alot on here have great customer service and will help you out the best way possible. :good:

Edited by tech2332

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

thanks

don't think that. DC subs are great.

i don't stick up for a brand unless i have personally experimented with them. I have beat the shit out of some of rusty's coils and they are still going strong. I wanted to recone my lvl 4 12 into a 15 so i tried to blow that sub with a audioque 1200d and i could not do it. I sent it a full clipped signal for about 25 minutes and it only got warm with a little stink.

it is either his amp was set WAY incorrect or it was a one in a million faulty coil. DC's are great subs

don't think that. DC subs are great.

i don't stick up for a brand unless i have personally experimented with them. I have beat the shit out of some of rusty's coils and they are still going strong. I wanted to recone my lvl 4 12 into a 15 so i tried to blow that sub with a audioque 1200d and i could not do it. I sent it a full clipped signal for about 25 minutes and it only got warm with a little stink.

it is either his amp was set WAY incorrect or it was a one in a million faulty coil. DC's are great subs

my amp was definantly not set way incorrect it sounded fine when i was first playing it

my amp was definantly not set way incorrect it sounded fine when i was first playing it

You can't always tell if it's clipping. Especially if it's ported. I've found it harder to tell if it's clipping in a ported box vs. a sealed one.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

same deal with me.

i still like DC Products and i plan to use them again on my rebuild.

Every company will get a few defects in their products, i just hope that you get better treatment than i did when my subs went down.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

thanks

damn that sucks, i was looking into DC for my next system too

so 1 person has a problem...dont know the cause of it and its gonna change your opinion...what a dumbass remark..do you know how many people are running DC and in love with their subs and handling TONS of power and everything is fine....

THIS WILL NOT TURN INTO A PRODUCT BASH THREAD...if it does each member will be banned for 3 days and this thread closed

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i do not know about anybody else but i am currently running 15000 watts for burps and 7000 watts daily and i have had not had 1 problem yet

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg