DC Sound Lab

put in my new sub last night and the voice coil burnt out in less than 5 min

well i got my new 12 in lvl 4 with lvl 5 coils in last night i built the box will post pics in a bit of the box, but anyways then i put in the sub went to the gas station went in left my car on came out and my car was full of smoke

went to a couple shops today to figue out what was wrong and they said it was the voice coil and the thought that my amp was pushing dc current so i took it to another shop that tested amps for free since they wanted 25 dollars and we the the amp play for about 30 mins and we came to the conclusion that it wasnt pushing dc current

so can anyone give me rustys number so i can call him

rusty should have sent you an invoice with the paypal payment...did that with mine

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

rusty should have sent you an invoice with the paypal payment...did that with mine

nope i didnt but i had an old invoice from him from when i was gonna buy a tshirt but there is no number on it

well i got my new 12 in lvl 4 with lvl 5 coils in last night i built the box will post pics in a bit of the box, but anyways then i put in the sub went to the gas station went in left my car on came out and my car was full of smoke

went to a couple shops today to figue out what was wrong and they said it was the voice coil and the thought that my amp was pushing dc current so i took it to another shop that tested amps for free since they wanted 25 dollars and we the the amp play for about 30 mins and we came to the conclusion that it wasnt pushing dc current

so can anyone give me rustys number so i can call him

Amps dont"push" dc current.

lol

Unless a torrid is fucking broken or an output is completely fuxored

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz