Another try for a few great items

Going to try the WT3 again, but this time, you get 2- free- NEW Dayton tweeters for $75 shipped

DSCN1575.jpg

DSCN1577.jpg

Yes, I have a lot of these tweeters, 2 boxes full of them. These are great for a good SQ tweeter, home, or car. These you mount from the back side, or the front side (but would look a little odd)

Selling these tweeters by themselves would be a little harder than just adding them in to a sale. $5 a pop is a good price, even the Partsexpress price is a great price.

I have about 40 of these tweeters ( Dont ask why.. lol)

DSCN1576.jpg

DSCN1579.jpg

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=275-035

I also have alot of mids, and other tweeters, and subwoofers- Lots of 10" subs, dual 2ohm, and Single 2ohm, 2" coil 400rms, also dual 6ohm 2" coil 300rms

DSCN1402.jpg

DSCN1583.jpg

WT3 with 2 tweeters $75 shipped

WT3 with 2 tweeters and 2 10" subs $225 shipped

12" with the yellow Kevlar cone, same motor, coil as the 10" $80 each

Paypal preferred, or local pick up

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

DSCN1581.jpg

DSCN1582.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

damn $5 a pop for the tweeters?

got a pair of mids and possibly a pair of crossovers to go with them and make a 4 ohm load so i can make a set of components.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

What kind of trades Big?

I'am more up for money for it. I have a home theater debt to pay off at the minute.. lol

Just spent a lot of money on receivers, amps, cables, more speakers

sundown.jpg

PMd back k3n

Big, still selling that thing?

did you have 2 of those amps? I know someone who might want them, if you have 2

sundown.jpg

Thursdays Bump

sundown.jpg