Second Skin Audio

Idea While Bored.

Ya, going to rip them apart and use whatever and see if i can make a suitable ten box. It doesnt have to be the best box, just putting the wood to use.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

It'll be the first box I ever self make so let's hope it works out. I just need dimensions, ill try and go with the ones off the RF site and see what it sounds like, going to build this tomorrow after work

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

just try and use as much wood from the boxes as u can, build the biggest box you will be able to build using it, chances are it won't be enough anyway, so just use what you got. then go buy a sheet of mdf, its not very expensive, atleast here in VA

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers