JVC KD-R900

White or blue

4v 3preamp out

front aux, front and rear usb

comes with usb bluetooth dongle

mp3/cd-rw

269.99 retail

dongle? lol

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

great suggestion my bro has the older version of it and its really nice in my oppinion and it works great with any usb flash drive or ipod or mp3 player that ive ever tried and you can buy an ipod attatchment for it for like 25 i think

if it suits you get it

I didn't even consider JVC originally maybe I will have to. I mean I dont have to have 2 usb ports. 2 on the back would be nice so I can just run them into the glove box or something.

The Alpine 9886 vs that JVC?

Also, anyone have an experience with pioneers that you could hear the noise? How noticable is it?

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

JVC KD-R900

White or blue

4v 3preamp out

front aux, front and rear usb

comes with usb bluetooth dongle

mp3/cd-rw

269.99 retail

Wow, those JVC decks look nice this year. This one looks to have quite a bit of features for the price and it looks pretty good as well. The KD-AVX77 CD/DVD unit looks cool as well and I really like it, but at a higher price. Sorry to ask these questions on your thread, hope you don't mind, just didn't want to start a new thread for similiar questions. I was curious about what Ray's opinion on this JVC line is compared to what else he sells in his shop like the top offerings from Pioneer and Alpine.

1970 Chevy Blazer K5

Pioneer DEH-P800PRS - Audison Bit One.1

Hertz HT25 Tweets,HD500 Mids,HV200 Midbass,HX250D's Subs

Arc Audio KS 300.2,KS 300.4,KS 1000.1

I don't mind at all, basically waitin for the same answers.

After constantly looking, Ill jus end up going with a single usb drive. On the 9886 how long of a cable do you get? Is it far enough to run into the glove box?

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Old Setup

ground ur rcas at the headunit n ground loop noise goes away, and they make a splitter for usb's, i put one in my friends f550 on a double din, i think he got it at radioshack or walmart, has one in 3 out

i love pioneer headunits, alot of features n what knot

but on the whine noise just take a wire, rap around the outer piece of the rca connector that goes around the male rca plug, and then ground it at the headunit, u only need to do one rca on each channel, it doesnt matter left or right, one side of front, one side of rear, n one side of sub

heres pics i made

take wire

DSCN1100.jpg

take rca

DSCN1101.jpg

strip wire around 2.5-3'' to get a tight connection

DSCN1102.jpg

rap around rca neg

DSCN1103.jpg

and plug into headunit(i used a 3way xover i had layin around with rca inputs just for pics

DSCN1104.jpg

then attach to headunits ground wire n wala

this does not void warranty or damage headunit due to rcas have a small amount of ground current to help signal flow, i did a install befor n forgot to ground the amp n the amp would come on but go str8 to protect n i was like wtf, so i looked and no ground hooked up, hook ground up works, so this shows the small amount of ground current flowin threw rcas, kinda how those rcas that light up only have pos wires cause of the grounding that goes from headunit to amp helps ground it so when it gets power light comes on

hope this helps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

That does help alot. Now what about this pico fuse? Just dont mess with the rcas while it's powered on? That the only complaints with Pioneers? I love pioneer from what i've experienced. I've never had an Alpine hu so was thinkin about trying that out.

Old Setup

Narrowed it down to these 3 on crutchfield. Going to see if any other sites have any other models. What you guys think? Gave up a little, this 9886 is growin on me more n more everyday.

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Com...s=01|500CDA9886

Old Setup