Does this head unit exist?

I've had basically all my questions answered. Just looking for someone who has these head units and can tell me a little bit about them. There really isn't a local audio shop where I'm from, probably 40-45 mins away.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Gonna try the Kenwood Excelon x693, I've read alot that I like but if it's not what it seems itll get returned.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

ive had a kenwood, clarion, pioneer, sony, panisonic, and alpine, but some of the lower end, n some higher of others, but it all depends on what u really want, imo i like pioneer due to the multi band eq's, every other headunit ive had only had bass n trebble, some had mid to, n the alpine i had had to many damn things i had to go threw to get it to sound right but had hella power output, but got really hot tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

So far I'm enjoyin this head unit, had almost everything I wanted and wasn't expensive, I know i coulda got the same features for less on a pioneer but I wanted to try some diff brands. It was between the kenwood x693 and the alpine 9886, the thing that made my option was that id have to buy adapter for the 9886 such as for the aux input and then an extension for the usb. The kenwood I only have to get an aux extension so i saved almost 100$. I had much better SQ even with my stock speakers but i knew that would happen either way. I have yet to mess around with the Eqs too much besides basic ones, ill let ya know how that goes aswell.

Old Setup