Could It Be Because Its JVC??

when the bass hits my cd skips...wat could be causing that?? i cleaned the cd player and cds but it still skips when the bass hits...and i like bass... :aggressive: n e ideas or input?? :shot:

If ur h/u haves a aux input u can use a I-pod or u can go get a diff h/u with I-pod ready and just use that...there is my input

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

If ur h/u haves a aux input u can use a I-pod or u can go get a diff h/u with I-pod ready and just use that...there is my input

yea it does...im usin that shit but my thingy is freakin full...thats when i started makin cds again...man...theres always sumthin :fool:

how do u have it mounted. is it real secure??

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

how do u have it mounted. is it real secure??

its secure but i wouldnt say real secure...it had a metal piece on each side to secure it to the dash and i only have one screw on each side, giving it a little room to rotate... but it only rotates when u put pressure with ur hand...(if i knew how to put up pics i would show u...)

• 2 weeks later...
you must have some insane power then lol. cause i have a jvc dvd, 2 12"fi ssd's, memphis mch1300 and even with the window wipers jumpin off the window i get no skip...

do u use real cds?? i use cds that i've burned...would that change n e thing??? like r the burned cds cheap and scratch easier?

do u use real cds?? i use cds that i've burned...would that change n e thing??? like r the burned cds cheap and scratch easier?

burned or bought a cd is a cd. the only thing that would change is if your headunit has a problem reading the info on the cd, but that wouldn't make it skip at high volumes. check and see if its secure. is this a new deck or a used one? cause if you bought it off someone couldv'e been dropped and there is something loose.

:blink: i-pod will fit all the skiping

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.