Jump to content

Pioneer Waranty


Recommended Posts

Posted

My headunit is a Pioneer DEH-5000UB and RCA's are not grounded. I still have my receipt and I think my waranty is still valid so do you guys think they'll send me a new one? The main thing I want is for them to send me a new model since the one I have has been discontinued.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Posted

did you buy it authorized like from a dealer?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted
did you buy it authorized like from a dealer?

Yea I got it from Crutchfield. I have the RCA's grounded with fused wire it's just I want to see if they'll send me one of the newer models.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Posted

if its from cruchfield then call them up and see waht they can do about that,

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

I tried to get Pioneer to send a replacement for mine (DEH-P7000BT) when it was less than a week old for the same reason, but they wouldn't do it. They said I had to bring it to one of their service centers and they would repair it.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

Posted
I tried to get Pioneer to send a replacement for mine (DEH-P7000BT) when it was less than a week old for the same reason, but they wouldn't do it. They said I had to bring it to one of their service centers and they would repair it.

Damn that sucks, who knows though.

I remember this one time I bought an iPod from my friend with 1 yr. warranty from RadioShack and threw that shit in water, let it fry and they gave me a brand new one! I guess it just depends on the timing.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...