Second Skin Audio

audiopipe subs

one of my buddies bought 2 TS-AX12 from audio pipe and i was talking to some dude that works for there tech support via email and asked him about the subs and the box spects for them he said they need 1.5 cu per sub so 3 cu total before displacemnet but then for the port he said for both subs the port need to be 14sq in total and like 8in deep can anyone explain to me why the port is so small or if thats the wrong port or what any help will be great

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

There is no need for a huge port on those subs. These are good budget subs, but they don't handle enough power to justify a huge port. A bigger port will prolly look better, but it will take up a LOT more space for little audible benefit.

Good performing speakers, tho, for what they are. (baby) :hairtrick:

There is no need for a huge port on those subs. These are good budget subs, but they don't handle enough power to justify a huge port. A bigger port will prolly look better, but it will take up a LOT more space for little audible benefit.

Good performing speakers, tho, for what they are. (baby) :hairtrick:

ya i was wondering i was thinking a little bigger port than that but i hear what your saying man

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Archived