Ok so sometime next week im going to pick up a 2007 TRX450R, and i have been out of the 4 wheeler game for a while had alot of dirtbikes. Anyways im gonna be looking for a good sounding exhaust but i want something loud too something you can feel thump in the ground haha. But i dont know of any good companies anymore well except Yoshimura, FMF, Pro Circuit etc.. and im also looking for a bad ass looking graphics kit to go with it. And maybe just some other chrome/billet parts just for dress up. So if anyone has any good websites for me to check out please post them up, oh and some exhaust reccomen dations would be nice, thanks in advance.

- E-Train

EDIT: Also what is the HRC kit, is it like a upgrade kit from honda or what

Edited by E-Train

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

iv always been a yosh guy myself :) but again if you havent been on a quad in a while start out slow man, iv been riding raceing quads for 6years, and they 450s are nothing to toy around on, one fuck up on one of em and theyll have you on the ground as fast as you got on the thing. they are fun as hell but not somthing you jump on and go. theyll show you whos boss real quick lol.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Oh I know how dangerous they are, my cousin had an '04 450 and they are sick, but ive had a nice built warrior, a banshee, and ive been riding a '06 CRF450R for abouth 2 months now, so i know what type of power to expect.

But ive been looking at some HMF pipes and Yoshi, but ive seen big guns, some company called ADASA or something just trying to find good sound and performance and not have to spend an arm and a leg, and I know yoshi's are expensive

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

iv always been a yosh guy myself :) but again if you havent been on a quad in a while start out slow man, iv been riding raceing quads for 6years, and they 450s are nothing to toy around on, one fuck up on one of em and theyll have you on the ground as fast as you got on the thing. they are fun as hell but not somthing you jump on and go. theyll show you whos boss real quick lol.
please sign me up for this quad! i would love to have a quad that showed me whos boss... :shok:

BTW E-Train google the HRC kit for that 450r its cheap horse power!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I also have a trx450r.

as of a exhaust i would run a DASA or a Rossier. You wont be dissapointed.

for dress up parts, mod quad has alot..

and sick looking graphics, you gotta go with spastic. www.spasticdesigns.com

heres my bike with the spastic

IMG00092.jpg

IMG00089.jpg

HPIM3190.jpg

01' Chevy Silverado 4x4

18'' Fi Btl

Sundown Saz-3000D

(Sold the system)

New build coming soon..

Pics of My Truck

TTF-banner-1.gif

Damn man thats a sick ass quad, but I went and did all the paperwork for the bike today, got a BRAND NEW 2007 TRX450R Limited Edition, never even had a battery put in it 0 Hours. Ive been looking at HMF exhaust just for the price, but ive tried searching for DASA and cannot find it anywhere and those graphics are sick ima have to check into them.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

Buttplug FTW mxdustinmx

I'm a 2wheel man myself- although sometimes i wish i was jamin around on a la-Z-Boy with wheels

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew