cqtama Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 i want to do 4 15's but i reallydont feel like walling my truck off since its an every day driver so i was curious if 7 cubes would be enough air space for them in the back of my blazer of if i should just keep it at 2 15's. im also deciding on new woofers, i sent dc an email to see what they can do =) R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
creyc Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 7 cubes is barely enough for 2 ported 15s, much less 4 of them. I suppose you could do 4 space-efficient 15s in a sealed box, maybe DC level 3s but it wouldn't be as loud as (2) beastly 15s in the proper size ported box. Don't try to stuff more subs than you can into a box, it's always a bad idea. (and not sure about your blazer but I can fit almost 10-cubes behind my 4-door blazer) 2001 Chevy Blazer (2) SAZ-3000Ds (2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall Rockford 600-4 Pioneer PRS components Pioneer P800PRS deck
treossi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 what kind of 15s did you want to go with ? Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
cqtama Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Posted July 27, 2009 its soundin like i might be goin with 2 level 4 xl's then =) i still have to get ideas though' and i could probably fit about 9-10 cubes but i was thinkin of keepin it below the window. but now im thinking about it i dont really care about being below the window lol R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.