Sundown Audio

Which Amp Should I get? Please Help!!

mojo24

Ok i got 2 bran new 12" memphis mojos they are 1,000 watts rms 2,000 watt peak each... now they are dual 2 ohm so i need a 2 ohm amp or two 1 ohm amps....      should i get a 06   t15002  rockfordfosgate amp... it says 1500 watts rms on its website at 2 ohm but i read online its true power is 2576 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms              idk if thats true or not but i dont want 750rms to each sub.... 1250 almost would be awesome...........               or should i get a 06   hifonics XX Colossus 2         which is 3200 watts rms at 2 ohm.... i just dont know which one would put out more TRUE power cause i think the Hifonics is 3200 at 14.4 and i think the fosgate is 2500 or what ever at 12.5..... please help!!!!!   i know fosgate is raw power and so is hifonics but idk both good brands..... both about same price....

forgot to add  i got a 94 t-bird  the v8 one.... i got lots of trunk room i got  2.25 CU foot per chamber so 4.5 total.. its a probass box  its the superbass (2) 12"s    http://www.proboxrocks.com/            i got a kinetic 2400 dry cell... and 1/0 gage wiring and a good deck..  please h elp on the amps

Whats up you have the same speakers that i have im running the memphis 1100 x 1 and they sounded great but a problem you might run into is the dust covers i blew both of mine , Im getting rid of my mojos and am going with 6 10s holla back.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

yeh if money ain't a thang then go Rockford.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived