Lookin To Get A Amp!

i have ran the brand before..

if you go to http://www.pyleaudio.com

i had all pyle amps and subs. before i did bass comps. it all jacked out of my car. they broke my window out, and popped my back hatch leaver. but before leaving my property they took a screw driver or a crow bar and fucked up my dash to pop my mp3 cd player out. and then cut all my wires in the back.. they ripped apart my RCA's or something.. when they could ahve just unplugged them.

they walked away with 2 pyle 12" subs that were 1000 watt a peice and a 2000 watt 2 channel amp and bass boost knobb. allin all.. it was cost me over a grand. home owners wouldn't touch it even though my car was in the drive way, but they said non of that shit came stock.

they also popped my hood stole my cool air intake, and 8.5mm plug wires.

inside the car they took red bass neons, cd books, and racing floor mats.

the window costed me 125.00 to replace, plug wires were like 40.00, the neons were 20.00 a peice, subs i paid 92.00 a peice, amp was 200.00, cd's... too much... cool air intake 150.00 (aem) deck 150.00, floor mats were like 20 a peice.

i am a very heavy sleeper.. i slept threw a 3.1 earthquake, and alarms.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

You need a drone gun. :D

Do you know what kind of rep. pyle has in the car audio industry? (Pyle of crap)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Whatever any of those companies tell you is the max, take off the last 0 and that MIGHT get you the RMS rating which the don't even tell you in the owner's manual. (I've got PLENTY of experience with cheepo brands) There are a couple that have an exception or 2 though.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Well if Elemental Designs would ever get there Ed Nine.1 in and off of backorder you and I could both get one...365.00 That looks like a sweet amp...I don't know who is worse, Elemental designs for taking so long to get them off of backorder or my wife bitchin saying didn't you just buy an amp like last week...Don't buy Pyle though..At least buy something a little better...I Don't know that much about amps and shiz but I do know that Pyle is not very High End if you KNow what I mean.... <_<

me personally i would not use plye, i would stick to the more mainstream brands. I personally use Rockford Fosgate, but they are not cheap but i get more than what i pay for so it is good.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"